Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One of the SUCCESSFUL letters

To me the one letter that was most important to me would have to be the first U in sUccessful.

the reasons why it was the most important to me is because i stands for Unique and I like that fact that everyone is different.

the reasons are as follows:

  1. EVERYONE is Unique and Special
  2. if everyone was the same life would be so BORING!!!!
  3. There is no other Holly in the world that is just like me
  4. everyone is different no matter who you are or what you are like and that sounds cool and it makes everyone special in there own way.

I have come up with a really cool saying that i like and it is this

" Everyone is stupid in there own special way"

it means a few things

  1.  that everyone is stupid and no one person is perfect
  2. that everyone is different
  3. that everyone is special
  4. that there are no 2 people that are exactly alike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment